Jack Straw, Althea, Walkin' Blues, High Time, Me & My Uncle-> Maggie's Farm, Lazy River Road, Easy Answers, Don't Ease Me In
Iko Iko, Saint Of Circumstance-> Ship of Fools-> Truckin'-> Drums-> Space-> I Need A Miracle-> Standing On the Moon, E: Rain
- Thanks go to everyone who worked on and made available the sources used in th is matrix. Obviously, this project would have been impossible without their prior efforts.
- This matrix fulfills a request by Matthew Robichaud. This was his first show. It definitely has its moments. The highlight (which arguably makes it a worthy addition to any collection) is the "Standing On the Moon." It may not be the best SOTM they ever played, but it's got to be up there.
- Both sets are seamless. The transition between discs is seamless.
- The Keo AUD is missing a small section of "Space," as well as parts of crowd-noise between (a) "Maggie's Farm" and "Lazy River Road" and (b) prior to the encore.
- The sources were remastered and mixed in Logic Pro 9. Clean-up was done using iZotope RX 3 Advanced. The sets were split in WaveLab LE 7. SBE's were fixed using Trader's Little Helper.
- I speed- and pitch-corrected the AUD sources using the iZotope Radius algorithm. Fine-tune syncing was done in Logic Pro 9.
- The Keo source, though I like the sound, is overblown, so I ran it through iZotope RX 3's Declip function subsequent to speed-correcting it.
October 16, 2013
Source3 Source Matrix from Source 1: SBD (shnid=28788) Recording Info:SBD -> Master Dat (48k); Transfer Info: Dat (Sony 500) -> Behringer UltraMatch SRC2000 -> SEK'D Prodif Plus -> Samplitude v7.02 Professional -> FLAC, Source 2: AUD (shnid=112782) Taper: Baker Master Audience: Nakamichi CM300/CP4 Shotguns > Sony D5; Transfer Maxell Metal Capsule's 100,100 > Nakamichi MR-1 > Korg MR-1000 @ 1 Bit/5.6 MHz and Source 3: AUD (shnid=87812 / shnid=13990) Source: Neumann km 82i > Sonosax SX-PR power supply > Sony TCD D10 PRO II DAT x1; Recorded by Jim Birkhead / Taper Section, left of SBD Cloned (January 1997): Casio DA-7 > Panasonic SV-3700;